The objective of the Creative (PR) Committee is to
- Increase the visibility of the Club to the community through news releases
- Guarantee the club’s active presence in social media
- Facilitate news media coverage of Club activities.
- Maintain a Club website to enhance communication with others, both within and outside the Club.
- Contact and cooperate with other student clubs that do media coverage for the community that the club is targeting
- Edit and publish a Club bulletin at least monthly or to send e-mail bulletins weekly
- Take photographs of Club service projects, fundraisers, and social events and compile a Club scrapbook
- Write strategic communication plans and campaign strategies that demonstrate Speak-up’s creative approach, offer unique strategies tailored to the needs of the AUA community and provide enough detail to avoid misinterpretation
- Lead proposal process for new opportunities and development
- Take a lead role in creating a new piece of intellectual property
- Demonstrate outstanding writing skills
The chairperson of this Committee is Anushik Davtyan
AUA email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/anushik.davtyan.16